The 15th International Conference on Intelligent Unmanned Systems (ICIUS 2019), will be held in Beijing, China on August 27-30, 2019. Judging from the interest ICIUS has drawn over the past years and its growth, ICIUS 2019 is expected to continue on this path and attract the highest number of participants from academia, industry, practitioners and engineers who wish to be affiliated with and contribute technically to this highly demanding, evolving and expanding field.
The major themes of ICIUS 2019 will be: design for trusted and assured autonomy, metrics for autonomy, and design for resilience. National and international organizations, agencies, industry, military and civilian authorities are working towards defining unmanned aerial vehicles roadmaps, technical requirements and standards. The next generation of UAVs is expected to be used for a wide spectrum of civilian and public domain applications. Challenges to be faced and overcome include robust and fault-tolerant flight control systems, payloads, communications, levels of autonomy, unmanned swarms, network-controlled swarms, etc.
Call For Papers – CFP
ICIUS 2019 aims at bringing together different groups of qualified military and civilian representatives worldwide, organization representatives, funding agencies, industry and academia, to discuss the current state of unmanned aviation advances. The topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Unmanned Systems: Micro air vehicle, Micro-satellite, Unmanned aerial vehicle, Underwater vehicle, Multi-agent systems, Autonomous ground vehicle, Blimp, Swarm intelligence
- Robotics and Biomimetics: Artificial muscle actuators, Smart sensors, Design and applications of MEMS/NEMS system, Intelligent robot systems, Evolutionary algorithm, Control of biological systems, Biological learning control systems, Neural networks, Bioinspired systems
- Control and Computation: Distributed and embedded systems, Complex systems, Embedded intelligent control, Pervasive computing, Soft computing, Discrete event systems, Hybrid systems, Networked control systems, Delay systems, Identification and estimation, Nonlinear systems, Precision motion control, Control applications, Control engineering education, Computer Architecture & VLSI, Signal, Image and multimedia processing
- Intelligent Systems: Ubiquitous computing, Algorithms, Distributed intelligence, Distributed/decentralized intelligent control, Fuzzy systems, AI and expert systems, Virtual reality, Wearable computers, Information systems and retrieval, Software engineering, Knowledge data engineering, Data communications and compression
- Space Robots: Aircraft flight dynamics and control, Space navigation and guidance, Spacecraft cooperative and control, Real-time distributed simulation, Orbital servicing technology in space, Traffic management and controls
Prospective authors are invited to submit the full version of their manuscripts in MS Word. Accepted papers are limited to 8 pages (preferably within 6 pages) and must be formatted in the standard ICIUS format. Detailed instructions for paper submission are available on the conference website. Click to download the abstract template, the full paper template and the poster paper template.
The accepted papers will be selected for publications in Journal of Applied Science and Engineering(EI, Scopus, ESCI) and Special Topic of Science China Information Sciences(SCI, EI): Bio-Robotic Systems: Modeling, Design, Control and Perception. Any contributed or invited paper can be nominated for the ICIUS 2019 Best Conference Paper Award and the ICIUS 2019 Best Student Paper Award.
|Full paper submission|||
|Acceptance notification||| June 1, 2019|
|Final paper submission||| June 30, 2019|
|Early bird registration||| July 7, 2019|
|Hotel registration||| July 7, 2019|