The 15th International Conference on Intelligent Unmanned Systems (ICIUS 2019), will be held in Beijing, China on August 27-29, 2019.
Judging from the interest ICIUS has drawn over the past years and its growth, ICIUS 2019 is expected to continue on this path and attract the highest number of participants from academia, industry, practitioners and engineers who wish to be affiliated with and contribute technically to this highly demanding, evolving and expanding field.
The major themes of ICIUS 2019 will be: design for trusted and assured autonomy, metrics for autonomy, and design for resilience. National and international organizations, agencies, industry, military and civilian authorities are working towards defining unmanned aerial vehicles roadmaps, technical requirements and standards. The next generation of UAVs is expected to be used for a wide spectrum of civilian and public domain applications. Challenges to be faced and overcome include robust and fault-tolerant flight control systems, payloads, communications, levels of autonomy, unmanned swarms, network-controlled swarms, etc.
Call For Papers – CPF
ICIUS 2019 aims at bringing together different groups of qualified military and civilian representatives worldwide, organization representatives, funding agencies, industry and academia, to discuss the current state of unmanned aviation advances. The topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Unmanned Systems: Micro air vehicle, Micro-satellite, Unmanned aerial vehicle, Underwater vehicle, Multi-agent systems, Autonomous ground vehicle, Blimp, Swarm intelligence
- Robotics and Biomimetics: Artificial muscle actuators, Smart sensors, Design and applications of MEMS/NEMS system, Intelligent robot systems, Evolutionary algorithm, Control of biological systems, Biological learning control systems, Neural networks, Bioinspired systems
- Control and Computation: Distributed and embedded systems, Complex systems, Embedded intelligent control, Pervasive computing, Soft computing, Discrete event systems, Hybrid systems, Networked control systems, Delay systems, Identification and estimation, Nonlinear systems, Precision motion control, Control applications, Control engineering education, Computer Architecture & VLSI, Signal, Image and multimedia processing
- Intelligent Systems: Ubiquitous computing, Algorithms, Distributed intelligence, Distributed/decentralized intelligent control, Fuzzy systems, AI and expert systems, Virtual reality, Wearable computers, Information systems and retrieval, Software engineering, Knowledge data engineering, Data communications and compression
- Space Robots: Aircraft flight dynamics and control, Space navigation and guidance, Spacecraft cooperative and control, Real-time distributed simulation, Orbital servicing technology in space, Traffic management and controls
|• Abstract submission|||
|• Full paper submission||| May 1, 2019|
|• Acceptance notification||| June 1, 2019|
|• Final paper submission||| June 30, 2019|
|• Early bird registration||| July 7, 2019|
|• Hotel registration||| July 7, 2019|