The authors are expected to submit original research papers which have not been submitted elsewhere in other Conference/ Journals. Papers should be submitted through EasyChair link https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icius2019. Click to download the abstract template, the full paper template and the poster paper template. Once accepted, at least one author is required to register and present the paper.
The following steps may help you to submit an abstract or paper though EasyChair.
- How to make a new submission
In a nutshell, the procedure for submission is the following:
- Create an EasyChair account, if you do not have one yet
- Follow the submission link
- Log in
- Click on “New Submission”
- Click on “Submit”
- Resubmission and submission updates
- Click on “My Submissions”
- Select the paper what you want to update
- Click on “Update information”
- Updates title, author information, or uploading new versions of submission files
- Click on “Change Information”
Click on “My Submissions”, and you can see all of your submissions.
1. Authors should submit abstract consisting of 400-500 words and full paper length is limited up to to 8 pages (preferably within 6 pages).
2. Authors could submit abstract through online textbox without pdf attachment before abstract submission deadline and add the full paper as attachment before the full paper submission deadline.
|Full paper submission|||
|Acceptance notification||| June 1, 2019|
|Final paper submission||| June 30, 2019|
For further queries in this regard, Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.